Site office facility at Wembley Park in London, England
3-storey modular system, Wembley Park
Mobile space solutions that always impress!
For the construction of a residential complex project in London's Wembley Park, CONTAINEX is providing flexible space solutions as site offices. The 3-storey modular system with fascia consists of a total of 80 units. The period of use is for several years. For employees, the mobile space systems near Wembley Stadium offer numerous small and large offices, meeting rooms, a canteen with a large dining area, lounges and several changing rooms and sanitary facilities.
The Wembley Park container system was implemented within a few weeks only. The supply, installation and construction were carried out by the official trading partner, Garic Ltd. Well-tempered spaces can be adapted, for example, as kitchenettes, washrooms and toilets. Features such as roller shutters, tilt and turn windows or CAT II lights offer maximum comfort and are included in the standard product range from CONTAINEX.
Wembley Park London
Depending on the customer requirements and climatic conditions, CONTAINEX space systems can be designed with modern insulation variants, heating and air conditioning units and other supplementary equipment. Numerous energy-saving components such as motion detectors for lighting were installed in the container system and reduce energy consumption to a minimum.
Key benefits of CONTAINEX modules:
- Supply and installation of offices and accommodation within a few weeks
- Personal on site advice
- High-quality space modules for the adequate use of space
- Flexible installation locations – only a foundation, electricity connections, a running water supply and drainage channels are required
- Individual room layouts in many sizes and various fittings available
- Low operating costs due to high-quality materials
- Rental, leasing or purchasing options
Request further information, planning examples or a no-obligation consultation about the site office facilties at: Enquiry